Barcelona: Skip-the-line Guided Tour of Picasso Museum
Picasso is one of the few artists who deserve museums only dedicated to him. His Museum in Barcelona exhibits some of his early work and youth paintings. An expert art guide will help you to discover the life's work of the painter and sculptor sorted chronologically. The different phases are explained, and you can easily understand the stylistic changes. An in-depth guided tour in a group and only in English or other selected languages. We are using the resources of the Museum to feel comfortable listening to the guide at all times. This activity includes tickets to enter the Museum, thus, you can enter without queues with your guide.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- All areas and surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Small-group tour (max 25 people)
- Picasso Museum Skip the Line Ticket
- professional Guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability