Bangkok to Angkor Wat Tour 3 Days 2 Nights from Bangkok
Bangkok - Siem Reap standard hotel - Floating village at Tonle Sap Great Lake the biggest fresh water lake in South East Asia, Angkor Wat the greatest monument of the world, Angkor Thom Complex Bayon with 216 faces of Buddha and Ta Prohm known as the Tomb Raider temple or the trees temple. THEN TRANSFER YOU BACK TO BANGKOK OR PATAYA.
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Short Dress is won't allowed at temples.
- This price is for private tour
- Minimum is 1 pax, Maximum is 15pax
- Please Note: We offer 1 room with king size bed for couple or 1 room with 2 beds if with friend or family.
- VISA TO CAMBODIA: You can apply advanced E-Visa online or You can do Visa on arrival at POIPET border. For Mexican and Burmese required to do re-entry or multi visa to return back to Thailand via border, If not we strongly recommend to return back by flight. For ASEAN countries passport you will get free Visa to Cambodia for 30 days.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour by air-conditioning vehicle
- 2 nights accommodation at standard hotel with breakfast
- Licensed tour guide
- Temples Ticket
- Lunch & Dinner
- Other personal expense
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability