Bangkok Backstreets Food Tour with 15+ Tastings
กินข้าวแล้วหรือยัง - It’s the Thai way to greet a friend - its literal translation is ‘Have you eaten rice yet?!’ There's no better way to highlight the importance of eating in Thailand in this food obsessed city. Our tour was carefully curated and will take you on a journey through the backstreets of Bangkok, mopping up a 15+ taster menu in street spots and eateries that have been serving locals for decades. We'll meet at Yaowarat to discover the rich Thai-Chinese culinary marriage that make this district one of the city's most buzzing street food spots. It's not just about the food though. It's about the people behind the plates who have dedicated their lives to cooking on the street.
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- This tour isn't suitable for vegetarians, pescatarians or no pork diets due to street vendors' limited menus. Other dietary restrictions may require some dishes to be missed.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately and bring an umbrella in rainy season
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Infant meals not included
- The tour isn't suitable for shellfish, peanut or severe allergies due to the nature of street food. Other allergies may require some dishes to be missed.
- 4 hours of feasting around the backstreets of Bangkok's Chinatown
- Bottled water and local soft drinks included
- The highest rated #1 Bangkok food tour on TripAdvisor
- 15+ food tastings included, more than any other Bangkok food tour
- Led by professional foodie guides
- Maximum of 8 exclusive guests on each tour
- Alcoholic drinks excluded
- Pick up and drop off from your hotel excluded
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability