Banff Highlights & Wildlife | Small Group Adventure
Escape the crowds and explore with Banff's top-rated tour operator down backroads teeming with wildlife, plus our selection of Banff’s best viewpoints and secret spots yet to make it into the guidebooks. Along the journey, you’ll be wowed by local tales and the fascinating history of Banff’s indigenous and European past as well as fun facts about our local wildlife, as we explore Banff’s backroads travelling through forests, mountain passes and wildlife corridors that bears, elk, moose, bighorn sheep, lynx, cougars, coyotes, foxes, deer and more call home. Thanks to our small group and tour vehicle size, the exclusive access to areas of Banff that we have and our expert local guides insider knowledge, we see wildlife on 95% of our daily summer departures.
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Water refills (please BYO water bottle)
- Small group guarantee (Max 14 guests)
- Dusk/sunset tour time to escape the crowds and maximize chances of seeing wildlife!
- Complimentary hot chocolate, tea or coffee at a stunning viewpoint (winter only)
- Pick up from Banff Train Station
- Private, comfortable passenger van or minibus transport with A/C
- Exclusive access with an expert & fun local guide with lots of local secrets to share!
- Pick up from Banff hotels (please contact Radventures BEFORE booking for availability)
- Lunch & snacks
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability