Banff Gondola Ride Admission
Enjoy stunning panoramas of six different mountain ranges on the state-of-the-art Banff Gondola. Soar to the top of Sulphur Mountain for a bird's-eye view of town and vistas of Canada's first national park. Walk along the ridge line at your leisure during your allotted time at the top, take plenty of photos, or visit a national historic site while appreciating the alpine scenery all around.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Specialized infant seats are available
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Gondola down ride time will be assigned upon check-in
- One hour and forty minutes will be allotted for each guest at the top. Gondola ride down time will be assigned with check-in time
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants are free and required a ticket
- Infant Tickets are free but are required for Attraction
- Gondola admission
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
All sales are final. No refund is available for cancellations.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability