Banaue & Batad UNESCO 3days 2 nights Tour ( Private Group Tour Max 6 Travelers)
The Banaue Rice Terraces are 2000-year old terraces that were carved into the mountains of the Cordilleras by the Ifugaos. The Rice Terraces are commonly referred to as the "Eighth Wonder of the World”, and a Unesco World Heritage Site. The terraces, built by hand are located approximately 1500 meters (5000 ft) above sea level and cover 10,360 square kilometers (about 4000 square miles) of mountainside. Our Private Tour is limited to a maximum 6 persons Only with a Private Transportation from Manila. Our Company started bringing travellers up north for more 15 years and counting and we specialised this route. our advocacy is to support the community by engaging our clients with the local people in the mountain region, by this your visit will be more enjoyable and memorable.
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- 2 nights Accommodation
- Round-trip Private Air-conditioned van with English speaking driver. Maximum 6 Persons per tour
- English Speaking Guide
- Private Jeepney Ride to Batad
- Seat in Couch Tour
- Department of Tourism Accredited Local Guide
- All Meals
All sales are final. No refund is available for cancellations.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability