Bali Full Day Water Temples and UNESCO Rice Terraces Tour
Join the trip to most natural place in Bali. You will stop to some places around Bedugul in western part of Bali island. Visiting some water temples and mountain temple of Batukaru to experience the most beautiful temples in Bali. You will also stop at the widest rice terraces in Bali called Jatiluwih which has been acknowledged as the world cultural heritage by UNESCO.
- Specialized infant seats are available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Lunch (if option selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Private tour
- Bottled water
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Alcoholic drink
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability