Authentic 'Less-Touristy' Mekong Delta Ben Tre 1 Day Tour
What makes this tour truly exceptional is its focus on providing an authentic, personalized, and sustainable experience that truly immerses you in the local culture and way of life in Mekong Delta, Ben Tre Province. One of the things that sets Joy Journeys apart is the small group size, with a maximum of 10 people, ensuring a personalized and intimate experience. You'll have the opportunity to interact with the locals, witness their daily routines and traditions, and learn about their livelihoods in a respectful and engaging way. The tour itinerary includes a boat ride, cycling through a charming village, seeing the locals at work, and enjoying a delicious lunch at a local home, giving you a unique insight into the daily life of the people living in the Mekong Delta. But what truly sets Joy Journeys apart is their commitment to responsible and sustainable tourism, ensuring that your travel experience has a positive impact on the local community and the environment.
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Specialized infant seats are available
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Fruit and Coconut Juice
- 02 bottles of water per guest
- All Boats
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Use of bicycle
- One choice of soda/beer/water/coconut at lunch
- Southern Vietnamese Set Menu 5 Courses Lunch (Vegan/Vegetarian/Gluten-Free Lunch Are Available Upon Request)
- Gratitude and Tips
- Anything not mentioned above
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability