ATV Quad Bike Adventure Tour to Remote Village and School (Departs Nadi)
This small group on and off-road 4-5 hour experience includes a quick ride up Nadi’s back road, past the biggest Hindu Temple in the South Pacific and then it’s time for the off-roading adventure to begin in the Nakala Mountains. Splash through mud puddles (a seasonal offering), zip by cane fields and ride higher up the pine forest mountainside before stopping on a mountain plateau overlooking the Mamanuca's. Here you'll enjoy light snacks whilst admiring stunning views. Then drive another 11km inwards to reach Nawaqadamu Village where only Go Dirty Tours and their guests can enter. Experience village life (no shows for tourists here - this is the real deal!) and visit children in a remote local school (omitted on weekends and holidays). Winding tracks take you back to the main road through Nadi town. Enjoy a short stop at our local beach before heading back to base. You'll be led by a local guide who will proudly tell you all about Fiji along the way.
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Children must be accompanied by an adult and will share a quad bike (2 seater bikes) with their adult driver
- Minimum age to drive is 18 years and/or showing a valid Drivers License - only select YOUTH option if a 16 - 17 year old is licensed and intends to drive their own quad, otherwise they can be put through as a child who will share a 2 seater quad with an adult driver
- All drivers, regardless of age, must show valid drivers licence before commencing tour - DO NOT FORGET TO BRING THIS WITH YOU ON THE DAY! No drivers licence = no tour or refund.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 1 people per booking is required/A maximum of 20 people per booking for a non-group booking
- Drivers need to show a valid Drivers License
- We operate in most weather conditions. If canceled due to extremely poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- Bring with you on the day: Driver’s Licence, Credit Card (or cash) [for insurance requirement], comfortable closed-toe shoes, Sunscreen, Sunglasses, Camera, Change of Clothes, and a Towel.
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
- Local guide
- Bottled water
- Free tour photos
- All Fees and Taxes
- ATV Safety Equipment - e.g. use of helmet, safety glasses and safety gear
- All activities - including village and school visit
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Light refreshments and snacks
- Hotel pickup & drop-off, if required, for customers outside Denarau - Nadi Airport Corridor area
- Compulsory insurance cover OR alternatively a credit card bond may be held
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability