Athens: Guided Tour of Acropolis and Parthenon Tickets Included
Join a small group tour in Athens to discover the famous Acropolis with skip-the-line tickets. See the famous Parthenon led by an expert guide. Delve into Greek architecture, mythology, and history. Enjoy Acropolis hill and its complementary sites with wonderful views over Athens that visitors often miss out on. See the Erechtheion, the Temple of Athena Nike, and the Propylaia all in well-organized tour.
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
- During High Season skip-the-line tickets can be very popular at certain time slots which can lead to people waiting in the "skip-the-line ticket holders" queue
- Baby strollers of any kind are not permitted within the Acropolis site. Consider using a baby pouch instead of a stroller.
- No wheelchairs, walkers, nor elevator access available during the tour. Please consider mobility limitations before booking
- We kindly request that you arrive at the designated meeting point 5 to 10 minutes prior to the scheduled start time. Our tours depart punctually as we have specific entry times reserved for the Acropolis. It is not feasible to join our tours once they have commenced.
- Expert local guide with insider's knowledge
- Small-group tour for a more personalised experience
- 2-hour guided tour
- Skip-the-line admission tickets for the Acropolis
- Transportation to/from attractions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability