Alsace Colmar, Medieval Villages & Castle Small Group Day Trip from Strasbourg
Immerse yourself in the quaint villages and beautiful scenery of Alsace on this full-day tour from Strasbourg. With your expert guide, drive through rolling, vine-coated hills to explore the picturebook town of Colmar and cobbled village of Eguisheim. Then, delve into the medieval, walled village of Riquewihr and follow the famous Alsace Wine Route. Continue to your last stop at the fairytale-like, 12th-century fortress of High Koenigsbourg. Numbers are limited to eight people on this small-group tour, so you can enjoy an in-depth experience.
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
- Must be 18 years of age to drink alcohol
- A minimum of 2 adults per tour is required to operate
- Children under 4 years old are not allowed on the tour
- Please note that the infant seats are available upon request, please inform us at the moment of the booking (number and age of the children)
- Pets are not allowed on the tour
- Visit of Eguisheim and Riquewihr Villages and Haut Koenigsbourg Castle
- Guided walking tour of Colmar
- English-speaking professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability