Active Taal Volcano Sightseeing & Pagsanjan Falls Day Tour (2in1)
Head straight to the ridge of Tagaytay City, a frontal viewing deck that sits 650m above sea level & experience the Volcano sightseeing. Taal Volcano suddenly erupt at 2:36pm on Sunday, Jan. 12, 2020, making all flee from the island. The next 24H, ashes coming from the crater reach Manila & nearby areas as 150k people flee from their homes. Taal Volcano is now considered the most active complex volcano after this eruption. See the devastation firsthand & the dramatic views of Lake & steaming Island. In another 2hrs drive, head over to the Pagsanjan Falls down south. From there, the driver will assist & transfer you in getting to the paddle raft & experience multiple rapids going to the destination at the end, The Magnificent Pagsanjan Falls. Swim & see the cave inside the falls. Rapids is weather dependent & if not passable during heavy rains, an alternative of Vertical Trekking to the Main Falls is provided w/ guide. Enjoy lunch (at your own expense) at the oldest Restaurant in town.
- Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
- Minimum age is 7 years.
- A minimum of 2 Adult per booking is required.
- Taal Volcano Lake Boat Sightseeing Tour is OPTIONAL and available upon request with additional fees (divided equally) on site.
- Itenerary is subject for interchange, Taal Volcano Lake Sightseeing first and Pagsanjan Falls later or vice versa depending on the weather and traffic conditions
- Picnic Groove is the alternative replacement for Palace in the Sky based on the visibility/weather conditions.
- Bring extra Clothing/Towel/Umbrella/Hats for Swimming/Canoing in Pagsanjan Falls. In any case, you can leave these things inside the car and your Host will take care of these things while you are away in the tour.
- Pagsanjan Falls Rapids is weather dependent and if not passable during heavy rains, an alternative of Vertical Trekking to the Main Falls is provided with guide.
- Airconditioned Vehicle (Fuel, Toll Fees, Driver)
- Bottled water
- Picnic Groove Entrance and LGU Fees
- Paddle Raft with 2 guides going to Pagsanjan Falls per 2 adults
- TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Food (Breakfast/Lunch)
- Gratuities for 2 Paddle Raft Guides
- OPTIONAL: Taal Lake Boat Sightseeing (Rates are Divided Equally per Group)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability