A Morning with the Elephants at Phuket Elephant Sanctuary
Phuket Elephant Sanctuary is the first and only ethical elephant sanctuary in Phuket where elephants roam around, bathe and sozialize freely across 30 acres of lush, tropical land bordering the Khao Phra Thaeo National Park in North East Phuket. We buy all rescued elephants to ensure that Phuket Elephant Sanctuary is their final home, and we offer professional veterinary care for old and injured elephants. By visiting us, you are supporting a sustainable, ethical and compassionate approach to elephant tourism where elephants have the freedom to live naturally. National Geographic, Lonely Planet and The Guardian have all endorsed our ethical approach.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Specialized infant seats are available
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- We provide bottled water but appreciate if you bring a refill bottle.
- Boots, Socks, Umbrellas, Rain Coats, Mosquito Spray
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Welcome Snacks, Coffee, Fruits, Juices & Filtered Water
- A delicious Thai vegetarian lunch buffet with over 15 choices.
- Roundtrip Transfers - If option is not selected
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability