Williamsburg West Tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Merchants Square, 134 N Henry St, Williamsburg, VA 23185-4138
See the stores in Merchants Square where ghosts have been photographed, their possible history, and here the eerie history of the man in the black suit with the palest skin ever seen.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Bruton Parish Episcopal Church, 201 W Duke of Gloucester St (Next to Palace Green), Williamsburg, VA 23185-4201
See just some of the many ghosts from the church that served as a makeshift hospital during the Civil War Battle of Williamsburg, when almost 4,000 casualties overwhelmed this small town of less than 2,000 people!
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Colonial Williamsburg, 101 Visitor Center Drive, Williamsburg, VA 23185-4565
Travelers will have multiple stops at other buildings in Colonial Williamsburg where intriguing photographs of ghosts have been taken and the possible history and legends that may explain them are given.
Duration: 1 hour
- Travelers will see real ghost photos at each stop along the tour on a large computer notebook!
- Travelers will hear real ghost stories that may explain the ghost photos from each stop.
- Tour is based on the book Haunted Historic Colonial Williamsburg with Breakthrough Ghost Photography
- Travelers are encouraged to bring their own cameras; many have captured their own ghost photos!
What's not included
While on tour, Michelle Riley took this photo!
Karen Lowry captured this ghost photo while on tour!
A tour group in Colonial Williamsburg's Merchants Square enjoying the Williamsburg West Tour; our guide showing the ghost photos on a Samsung Galaxy.
While on tour, Jenna Hamilton took this photo at the Palmer House; the apparition showed up in the middle window on the 1st floor!
While on tour, Monica & Matt Thompson took this photo at the Palmer House; the apparition showed up in the middle window on the 1st floor!
Ghosts flying around the Governor's Palace--taken on the Williamsburg West Tour!
Sam McCartney took this photo at the African-American Church while on tour!
Here's a ghost photo taken while on the Williamsburg West Tour--the ghost walking on the far right. Notice that the ghost is not casting a shadow!
This is a close-up of the ghost from the previous photo--taken while on tour over the 4th of July weekend.
- Tour was awesome, very knowledgable guide. Took time to tell the stories that went with the ghostly pictures. Tim is very passionate about his work. Highly recommend this tour.2020-08-05
- Learning about the history of Williamsburg and the ghosts that haunt it. The pictures were incredible and I now am a firm believer in ghosts.2020-08-04
- This tour is a one of a kind and a must for those who love ghost tours, history tours, etc. Tim was outstanding and is an awesome photographer. Some of his photos are extremely spooky and will give you the chills. He taught us what to look for when taking pictures. I always shoot with a small camera and usually get orbs, but I never thought about taking pictures, seeing a light cloud, and cropping them to see what is in those pictures. We did get faces. It's truly amazing. Tim is knowledgeable about the area and will keep you mesmerized. We will go on the ghostographer tour again and we are planning to buy Tim's book. I would have uploaded my pictures, but what is showing on the camera, won't show on my computer. First, I uploaded the pictures and made duplicates, just in case I cropped incorrectly. Then I went back into my computer and the ghostly pictures were gone. So I uploaded again. Now those same pictures are black. All the other pictures are fine. No, not operator error. It's very bizarre.2020-07-26
- Guide was very knowledgeable. The tour was interesting and the photos were amazing. Family had a good time.2020-07-03
- Excellent ghost tour. Tim shared his amazing ghost photos and stories on an engaging tour. He showed us the sites that he has captured some of his images and gave us plenty of time to take as many photos as we wanted.2020-07-02
- Amazing tour!! Interesting, intriguing, and spooky stories about the Williamsburg area. The uniqueness of the tour is that the guide provides a plethora of photographs he has taken, which further validates the stories and enhances the overall experience. Choose this tour, guys!! You won't be disappointed.2020-06-19
- We had so much fun on the Williamsburg West Tour! The pictures helped tell the story of the area. Our guide was so knowledgeable and kept us engaged. I was so shocked when I went to take a picture by the church two images went past me so fast I couldn’t capture them but it FREAKED me out!2019-11-30
|Duration||90 to 100 minutes|
Powered by Viator