In Serengeti with the Lions
Day 1: JRO - Arusha City
Stop At: Arusha, Arusha, Arusha Region
After a pleasant arrival at Kilimanjaro International Airport or any other border posts of the country, you will be welcomed by one of the Donak Safaris representatives who will initially meet and greet you. After a short introduction of himself, he will transfer you to your dedicated hotel within Arusha City for your night stay. Overnight at African Tulip Hotel on Half board basis.
Duration: 1 hour
• Breakfast: Meals are not provided during this journey
Accommodation included: Overnight at The African Tulip hotel - a 3-star hotel
Day 2: Arusha - Tarangire National Park
Stop At: Tarangire National Park, Tarangire National Park, Arusha Region
After breakfast departs to Tarangire National Park for Game Viewing and Photographing with the Picnic Lunch. Famous for its massive baobab trees, Home of the African Elephants (with high concentration than any other park) and tree climbing pythons, Tarangire National Park is small but still home to a significant wildlife population, with a density of wildlife matched only by Ngorongoro. Evening drive to Tarangire Sopa Lodge for dinner and overnight on full board basis.
Duration: 2 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight in Tarangire Sopa Lodge, a 3-star safari lodge
Day 3: Tarangire - Serengeti National Park
Stop At: Serengeti National Park, Serengeti National Park
Breakfast at the lodge departs for Serengeti National Park via Olduvai Gorge en-route Game viewing and photographing with the picnic lunch. The oldest and most popular National Park, a World Heritage Site recently proclaimed as 7th world wonder of the World, Serengeti is famed for its Annual Wildebeests Migration and an uncountable number of predators. Dinner and overnight at Seronera Wildlife Lodge on full board basis.
Duration: 5 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight in Serengeti Sopa Lodge, a 3-star safari lodge
Day 4: Serengeti National Park half day tour - Ngorongoro Conservation Area
Stop At: Ngorongoro Conservation Area, Ngorongoro Conservation Area, Arusha Region
Wake up in Serengeti, proceed with the morning game drive in the heart of Serengeti. Searching for Lions prides around Serengeti before lunchtime. After lunch proceeds to Ngorongoro Conservation for dinner and overnight.
Duration: 3 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight in Ngorongoro Sopa Lodge, a 3-star safari lodge.
Day 5: Crater tour - Kilimanjaro International Airport
Stop At: Arusha Village Experience, Arusha Tanzania
Departs early for Ngorongoro crater tour, descending to the crater floor for a game drive and photographing with the picnic lunch. The largest collapsed unbroken caldera in the world with a high concentration of big game wildlife's. Ngorongoro is a special place which is a Conservation Area, not a National Park; this means that the whole area is managed for both the animals and the local Maasai people who graze their cattle alongside the indigenous wildlife. Proceed with your game drive in this so-called Man and Biosphere Reserve. Later afternoon shall have a road transfer to Kilimanjaro Airport for your flight out.
"Optional village visit in Arusha"
Duration: 4 hours
No meals included on this day.
No accommodation included on this day.
- 1x Breakfast
- 3x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 4 nights
- All Meals during the safari
- Entry/Admission - Arusha Village Experience
What's not included
couple Masai giraffes and African elephant.
great view of the crater from sopa lodge ngorongoro.
wild kiss - female lion in Serengeti.
male lion in the Serengeti, northern part near Mara river.
picnic lunch at Tarangire picnic site.
roof-up during game viewing.
our vehicle - interior, enough space for better wildlife view.
- We took a private (2 person) safari with Donak in July and had a spectacular safari. Beatus had excellent communication prior to our trip, was very accommodating of all my questions and concerns, and customized a trip to exactly what we wanted. Pricing was fair and reasonable and included everything besides any alcoholic beverages at our lodges. Our lodges (Embalakai Camps and Pamoja Farm Lodge specifically) were spectacular, with excellent staff and food. Our guide, Deo, was super knowledgable of all 3 parks we visited (Tarangire, Ngorongoro Crater, and Serengeti) and thanks to his incredible navigation we saw an incredible array of animals — including 41 lions! His english was great and he was always able to answer all of our questions about everything from the local villages we were driving through to the types of animals we spotted on our game drives. Our jeep was spacious and more upgraded/in better shape than some of the other jeeps we saw on the road, too. Would do our trip all over again if we could and would highly recommend Donak Safaris!2022-07-25
- I cannot say with more enthusiasm how incredible our trip was! We went to Lake Manyara, Serengeti, and the Ngorongoro Crater, all of which were stunning. We managed to see all the Big 5, and that was mainly due to our excellent guide/ host Solomon🙂 he knew were to look, and kept his ear on the ground for when others in the surrounding area had managed to see something interesting. I cannot commend the man enough, his knowledge of the flora and fauna was extensive, and he truly made our trip the best it could possibly be. Another positive point about this company that i would like to highlight is that Donak is Tanzanian owned, as opposed to many of the other tour companies. So that helps put money into the local economy.2020-03-11
- I booked my safari through Soul of Tanzania but the guide was from Donak Safaris, so I wanted to share my positive experience here too. Our guide Dominic was brilliant, he was a very experienced guide and helped us see so many animals. Everything was very well organised and flexible - I'd recommend this company to anyone visiting Tanzania.2019-07-15
- the drivers that were provided for our group were so knowledgeable with a lot of experience,our 1 week safari in the Serengeti plains and Ngorongoro crater lake was and is still memorable.the cars were comfortable with A/C and a fridge with enough water. our drivers Fred and Livingstone made sure we saw all the animals and they were exactly to find them,they gave us a lot of information about the animals and the parks,especially the rhino as it was the only animal left to see,they made sure we saw it in the Conservation area.2019-06-28
- Safari de 7 jours réservé avec Destination Tanzanie, et réalisé avec l’opérateur local Donak. En plus d’avoir vu de magnifiques paysage (tarangire, manyara, serengeti, ngonrogonro) et de superbes animaux (lions, éléphants, girafes, léopards, guépards….) , nous avions un guide très expérimenté et sympathique. J’espère que vous aurez aussi la chance d’être avec Erasto Sukumba pour votre tour, en plus il parle très bien français !!! Asante Sana Donak et Erasto. Tout était parfait !!! PS: seule la visite du village de Mto Wa Mbu ne nous a pas plus, c’est de l’exploitation touristique. Rien à voir avec Donak, nous avions choisi cette visite dans notre programme.2021-08-16
Powered by Viator