90-Minute Chicago River Architecture Tour
Be inspired by the captivating, visual art that is Chicago’s legendary architecture, and the exceptional architects who created this ever-changing, dynamic legacy for all to enjoy and admire. This comprehensive 90 minute tour will navigate through the heart of the city on all three branches of the Chicago River while your professionally-trained architectural guide tells the story of more than 130 years of innovation in design, style and technique and why it is important today. The Chicago River Architecture Tour is the most authentic and encompassing Chicago experience the city has to offer.
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Weapons prohibited by US Coast Guard
- Outside alcohol is prohibited
- All bags subject to search
- Arrive 30 Minutes prior to your departure time.
- Contact tour operator for wheelchair & ADA access
- Indoor and outdoor seating is available on a first come, first served basis
- Maps are available with highlights in simplified Chinese. They can picked up per request at the ticket window.
- Special requests entered at checkout cannot be guaranteed
- Indoor and outdoor seating available (indoor is climate controlled)
- Narrated tour on board by professionally trained tour guide.
- Drinks and snacks available for purchase on-board the vessel.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability