7-Day Scenic Scandinavian Tour from Copenhagen exploring Denmark, Sweden and fjords in Norway
Explore Scandinavia within 7 days, starting with a sightseeing tour in Copenhagen. Continued to the fashionable city, Stockholm, crowned as the most beautiful city of all Nordic cities. Your next destination is the scenery country Norway. Visiting the largest lake of Norway, Mjøsa. Followed by the European's largest glacier, Briksdal. Embark a cable car to admire wildlife, clear streams and raging rivers. The scenery continues at the Sognefjord Cruise, world's longest and deepest fjord ending in Flåm. Then take the beautiful railway Flåmsbana to ride along fjords, waterfalls and valleys. After the natural winter scenery we will drive you to Oslo, the Nobel Prize award city, then to Gothenburg and finally end your amazing Scandinavian tour in Copenhagen.
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Passport name and contact number during the tour, gender, date of birth, nationality are required for all passengers; please advise at the time of booking
- It is the responsibility of each passenger to ensure that they comply with all the necessary passport (must be valid for at least 6 months), visa, health, insurance and other travel regulations required for all the countries they will be visiting prior to the start of the tour
- Children under the age of 18 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants aged 0-2 are free of charge, will not occupy a seat on the coach and no separate bed
- Every client is only allowed to bring one luggage on board (maximum weight of 30kg) and 1 small hand carry on (Purse, backpack, camera bag)
- A standard twin room will be booked during the tour but a double bed can be requested as well. 1 twin room will accommodate 2 adults and 1 child (2-11 who will not receive a separate bed). If this rule does not apply and you are traveling with children, then an adult fee will be charged
- For any odd numbered group, please choose the "SINGLE TRAVELER" option last traveler because a single room supplement fee of €75 per person per night will need to be paid. Or choose SINGLE TRAVELER SHARING, if single person is willing to share a twin room with a tour member of same age. No single supplement will be charged, once a final decision has been made, it is not possible to amend the choice later. Complaints regarding this issue will not be accepted.
- No triple rooms will be arranged for groups of 3 due to the limited amount of triple rooms in European hotels
- Hotel details are provided 24-48 hours before the check-in date
- goEUgo has the right to combine the customers of English and Chinese speaking tour in the same bus if any group has fewer travelers. There will be 1 tour leader on tour who will be able to speak both English and Chinese. They will service the customers in the preferred language (Chinese/English).
- goEUgo owns all copyrights to use and reuse images and videos taken during goEUgo tours.
- The information in this publication was compiled with the greatest care; nevertheless, no rights may be derived from this publication.
- Please note: Due to technical constraints, our booking system currently cannot sync with Viator's. As a result, your booking or any amendments will only be confirmed upon receipt of our official tour voucher. The downloadable "ticket" from the Viator system is not considered a confirmation. Without our tour voucher, we must reserve the right to cancel the booking and reject any changes in tour dates or group size. We apologize for any inconvenience this might cause, and appreciate your understanding and cooperation. Your enjoyable tour experience is our highest priority. Thank you for your attention to this matter.
- The services of an experienced tour manager
- Daily transportation on modern air-conditioned coaches
- 6 nights accommodation in a comfortable 3-star (minimum) hotel, twin room with private facilities (accommodation for the last night is not included) Daily continental breakfast Daily transportation on modern air-conditioned coaches Experienced and professional coach driver The services of an experienced tour manager
- Experienced and professional coach driver
- Gratuities: €10 per person per day
- Accommodation before and on the last day of the tour
- Visas and travel insurance
- All optional activities and tickets for attractions not included in the itinerary
- Personal expenses (laundry, internet, phone calls etc.
- Lunch and dinner (the tour leader offers assistance with reservations and directions to local restaurants/cafés/service station restaurants)
- City entrance fees + taxes
If you cancel at least 4 day(s) before the scheduled departure time, you will receive a full refund.<br>If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, you will receive a 0% refund.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability