4D3N Aurora Package Including 3-Nights stay Chateau or Explorer
Stay at the top-rated Chateau Nova or Explorer hotel Our Aurora lodge provides a spacious and cozy indoor space where you can wait for the Aurora without having to endure the cold or crowded vehicles 24 hours airport pick City tour that takes you to must-see landmarks such as Pilots Monument, Vistor centre to get certificate and small knife, Ndilo and old town. Ice road in winter, Ice castle in March. Free Aurora photos and send them to you via a drive link, ensuring that you can treasure your memories of the trip forever. Cozy and warm Aurora lodge aurora viewing +Aurora hunting Experienced drivers guides and commercial vehicles equipped with 2 million dollars of insurance, you can enjoy a safe and worry-free journe Note:This tour is not conducted primarily in English and is suited for English-speaking tourists who are flexible with language."
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- 24 Hours Airport pick up
- Yellowknife city sightseeing tour
- 3 Nights accommodation at Chateau Nova or Explorer hotel （1 Twin room)）
- Take aurora pictures for free
- Hot chocolate and snacks provided during the tours.
- 3 Nights, 2 different ways of experiencing aurora each night.（Aurora lodge+Aurora hunting)
- Not inclduing Driver and guide service fee, the 4D3N package is 35 Canadian dollars per pax
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) before the scheduled departure time, you will receive a full refund.<br>If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) before the scheduled departure time, you will receive a 50% refund.<br>If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, you will receive a 0% refund.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability