4 Island Sunset Snorkeling Cruise + bioluminescent Night Snorkel
We invite you to enjoy a unique trip by wooden Siamese Junk boat out to the 5 islands in front of the Krabi coastline. We take small groups out to enjoy the spectacular scenery, to swim and snorkel at the islands Poda, Tup, Si, Ta Ming, Wasam and Gai away from the crowds. Enjoy a fantastic Thai buffet dinner and a cocktail or cold beer as the sun sets, and end your day swimming with the bioluminescent plankton in the warm waters next to Pranang Beach. National Park fees included.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Bring a towel, sunscreen and camera. It sometimes gets cool in the evening after swimming if you want to bring a warm top etc.
- We run with a minimum of 8 pax and if we do not reach these numbers after confirmation you will be fully refunded or alternate dates offered
- In low season (May - Oct) we monitor the weather conditions closely and will cancel within 24 + hours if they are not suitable for sailing, as we take safety very seriously
- Wear suitable clothing for wading in shallow water, to get in and out of the long tail boat which transports you to the junk
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Use of snorkel equipment, paddle boards, kayak and life jackets
- Bottled water, soft drinks, snacks, fruits and Thai buffet dinner (Vegetarian options available)
- All Fees and Taxes
- Western style bathroom and cocktail bar
- Pickup from meeting points in Ao Nang and Railay
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Alcohol available to purchase on board
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability