3-hour Private Tour of Salamanca
That a city is a World Heritage Site already says a lot about what you can find in it. And that is the case of Salamanca, a city that has a multitude of charming corners throughout its historic center. If you want to get to know it in a more personal and comfortable way, accompanied by a guide in Spanish who will tell you everything about what you are seeing, you can do it with our Private Tour of Salamanca. Our guide will pick you up at the meeting point that you indicate close to the center and will be at your complete disposal to tell you all the details of "The Golden City". We will visit Salamanca based on your tastes and always at your own pace, so you will have enough time to take photos, buy souvenirs, rest or try the delicious Guijuelo ham, accompanied by a good Salamanca wine. It is a unique experience on foot, in which our guide will also tell you stories and curiosities of the most illustrious people from Salamanca.
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Guided tour in Spanish with a professional guide.
- Meals, drinks and transportation.
- Tickets to attractions and monuments (approx. €30/person in total).
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability