3-Hour Private City Walking Tour including a Rosenborg Castle Ticket
Would you like to have 3 hours walking tour and still visit a castle on the same day? Then this option fits you best. We are going to show you the highlights of Copenhagen and Rosenborg Castle! Our tour focuses on the quite special objects, rooms, and stories which you simply must know about once you have visited this unique castle. See amongst other things Christian IV’s private chambers, the staterooms of the absolute monarchs, the Great Hall, and the Crown Regalia, which glitter side by side with the Crown Jewels in the Treasury deep underground. Furthermore, the main attractions are the Knights’ Hall with the coronation thrones and three life-size silver lions standing guard. In addition to that get to see the tapestries on the walls commemorate battles between Denmark and Sweden .
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Please provide your nationality and phone number including your country code!
- Professional guide
- Entrance fee for Rosenborg Castle
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Food and drinks
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability