3-Day Korea Western course by K-shuttle Tour from Seoul to Busan
On this 3-day tour, you will explore some of the major cities in western Korea to see much of the country's culture and tradition. Departing from Seoul, you will visit a UNESCO World Heritage site in Gongju and other notable attractions such as the Hanok Village in Jeonju, a green tea plantation in Boseong, and Jinjuseong Fortress in Jinju. Your tour ends in Busan, the second largest city in Korea.
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- If groups booking with an odd number (ie. three people) will share one room, a pullout bed will be available for the third person at no extra charge. Please inform the tour operator at the time of booking if you would like to arrange a double room with a third pullout bed. If three people do not wish to share one double room then one person can book a single room. In this case, a single traveler surcharge will apply for the single room.
- Double room type defaults to two separate twin beds. If you prefer 1 queen bed,make sure to note this in the Special Requirements field during checkout.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child price applies for children age 3 to 5 if they share a bed with an adult; if a child sleeps in their own bed they must pay the full adult price
- Infant meals not included
- One person can book the tour, but a minimum of two people are required for this tour to operate. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet this requirement. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Luggage information : Depend group size the vehicle compartment has specific space, please bring only one luggage for each person.
- This tour required minimun 2PAX
- Professional guide
- 2 nights of accommodations (4-star)
- Breakfast as per itinerary (B)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Single traveler surcharge (see Additional Info)
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) before the scheduled departure time, you will receive a full refund.<br>If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) before the scheduled departure time, you will receive a 50% refund.<br>If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, you will receive a 0% refund.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability