HiringFrontend Software Engineer - React.js (Contractor)2021-11-05
Trip.Social is hiring a Frontend Software Engineer (Contractor) to develop the next-gen travel publishing social platform.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in software development.
- Experience developing web-based applications.
- Good understanding of algorithms and data structures, and their time and space performance.
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical, and troubleshooting skills; ability to work with minimum guidance.
- Experience in GraphQL, CodeceptJS, and Next.js
About the job
Trip.Social's software engineers develop next-generation technologies that change how users connect, explore, and interact with travel stories, location information, and one another on our social platform. Our products need to handle information at a massive scale and extend well beyond information search. As a software engineer, you will work on a specific project critical to Trip.Social’s needs with opportunities to learn more as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve. We need our engineers to be versatile, display leadership qualities, and be enthusiastic to take on new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward.
- Lead projects to solve real user problems, including designing solutions, writing the code, delivering it to production, and maintaining it.
- Implement great user interfaces using React.js.
How to apply: Apply on our Linkedin job post